Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Smiles and Comfort Found in a Laundry Basket

Who would have thought that you could find happiness in a laundry basket?  Today, I found my bliss while sitting on the couch folding laundry.  The kids were busy showing Daddy our entire household inventory, I think they forgot that he has lived here before - LOL.  At the same time, Brian was busy going through things in the house and making sure everything was still working the way it should be.  I was doing the usual, folding laundry.  I was about half-way through the basket when I seen a couple pairs of long, white tube socks lying there waiting to be put with their mate, and I felt BLISS!!  I know, it seems weird, but I've missed being able to do some of the most mundane things like - fold Brian's socks!  When I seen those socks lying inside the laundry basket it just felt so right and comfortable to be doing his laundry. . . . . . he's home!!

1 comment:

  1. love your post Stacy! I can't even imagine how hard it is to have him away.

    ReplyDelete