Tuesday, May 24, 2011

10 DAYS, 10 BLESSINGS . . . . DAY 6

Blessing 6 ~ My friends.  I have some wonderful friends that have helped me survive this deployment.  Many of you have been there to help me up when I've needed it.  Some of us have shed a few tears together and talked for hours about the struggles we are facing when the one we love is out of reach.  Some of us catch a few minutes here and there to see how life is going or check on one another when we know the other needs it.  Although I may not always be able to pick up the phone and chat regularly or always make it to a girl's night out, I do value our friendship.  Hopefully when things begin to slow down in my life, I can be a more active participant in our friendship.  Until then, thank you for taking this little ride with me and not getting to annoyed by my lack of participation.  I know my true friends, because they know, I would never do it on purpose - - I just tend to be very forgetful and easily distracted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment