Saturday, May 21, 2011

10 DAYS, 10 BLESSINGS . . . . DAY 3

Blessing #3 ~ One of my greatest blessings through our deployment has been family!  Ainsley, Brogan and I our fortunate to have our extended family live very close.  When my husband goes on deployment, so does our close family, friends, neighbors and coworkers.  They often don't know it until he's gone, but the kids and I start leaning on others for help and support of all kinds.  And believe me, we've called on family and they've delivered so many times through this deployment.  From homemade meals, watching the kids for me, yard work, attending the kids' events, visits in the hospital or just checking in to see if all is well at home.  Our whole family extends a big THANK YOU to all of you!  We could not have survived so well through this deployment without your help and support.  Whether your actions have been in large volume or just a few times, your kindness has been felt and our hearts were touched.  THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment