Sunday, May 15, 2011

14 Days Until He's Back!!!

Yep, you read it right!!  In 14 days, our family will be reunited for a short, but exciting reunion with Brian!!  I can't wait!  My emotions have been on overload since May 1.  I didn't want to start the countdown until school was out, but instead, I started the 31 day countdown.  I am almost to melt-down mode and we haven't even hit the one week mark yet. 

I've got so much to do before Brian walks back through the door and this is the BUSIEST time of the year for me as a teacher. . . . . I've got to finish up this school year, pack away the classroom and plan for next fall, get the house in order, make a tentative plan for R-n-R, and more!!  Oh, and I'm waiting for my new niece or nephew to arrive at any moment!!  YIKES!! 

2 comments:

  1. Life can be wonderful at times...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you guys to have Brian home soon!!! Hope you'll find the energy and inspiration to get everything done between now and then.

    ReplyDelete