Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Suprised by a Phone Call

I was suprised by a phone call this morning!!  On my way to work, the phone rang as I was going past Mingo, it was BRIAN!!!  I was so excited and suprised to hear from him this early.  He said they arrived in Kuwait about 2 hours after midnight (their time).  He, along with 17 other soldiers, were chosen to go through an additional one week training, so he will not be arriving at his final destination until after the training. I will send everyone his address once he arrives at his destination.  He would love to hear from you.

It was so good to hear his voice. . . . . I miss hearing his comforting tone that can ease all my worries and calm my nerves, AND even set me straight sometimes!!  LOL  I had gotten really used to just picking up my phone and calling him or texting him on my way to and from work over the last 2 months.  We could talk without the interruptions of two children at home.  I miss that!!  I miss not hearing his ringtone on my phone throughout the day, too.  It will be a long time before that song rings again on my cell phone, but I will be so happy to hear it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment