Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mia is pouting

It's no secret that Mia is Brian's dog and NOT my dog.  Brian is always reminding me to take care of her, feed her daily, check her water and give her some loving while he is gone (and yes, there's a little story behind all the reminders, but I won't go in to that today).  Well, Mia has decided she doesn't like the idea of Brian being gone. . . . . I  was trying to be nice and bought her a very nice, fluffy, warm bed to keep in the laundry room since I bring her inside at night.  She took right to her bed and seemed to really enjoy it at first.  When Brian came home at Thanksgiving, he even noticed how she would go right to her bed and stay on it.  Well, last week, she must have realized that Brian wasn't going to be home for awhile and chewed a hole in her bed . . . . . . .
She has now decided to start pulling clothes out of the hampers, move my rugs around, and chew a hole in the other side of her bed!!  Little does she know that if she continues this little temper tantrum she will be sleeping in her doghouse and NOT in my warm laundry room!!
Brian, she's YOUR dog!!!  Timber would have never done this!!  He was so well mannered.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment