Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bob the Builder - Hard at Work

Brogan's new favorite toy is this 6 ft. 2X4 piece of wood.  He pulled it out of the wood pile on the side of the garage.  It's warped and weathered, but HE LOVES IT!!  Every night he gets his 2X4 out and decides what he's going to build with it for the night.  On some nights it's a ramp for his cars, other nights it's a climbing board to get into the tree, and then some nights he just packs it all around the yard as if he's a carpenter who has lost his plans.

The creativity and imagination of young minds . . . . . I wish they would stay open-minded forever!  Their dreams would always come true, they wouldn't know any differently.






2 comments:

  1. I loved reading this, it reminds me of someone else I know. Enjoy this time,... the plywood gets bigger, he'll want more, it needs to be cut, nails are everywhere...

    He looks so grown up in all these new pictures.
    -Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne - Yes, Brogan reminds me of Tate. Papa had brogan hammering nails into a board this weekend so I think Brian is coming home JUST in time!!

    ReplyDelete