Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Button Added

Wow!!  Summer has been pretty busy in our house as I am sure it has been in yours!!  I have not been updating the blog like I know I should be.  Brian started complaining because he likes to see the blog, so I decided I needed to get back on the blogging wagon.


I have added a "Subscribe by Email" button to the right side of the blog.  If you sign-up, you will get an automatic email each time I post something new.  I don't always email everyone when I make posts so this will let you know as soon as I update the blog.


I've also been playing with creating my own blogger designs, so check back in the near future to see my tech-geeky side come out!  It's been really fun to learn about the "technical side".  It's my secret life!!  LOL


Have a wonderful week!  We're heading to the fair this week!  I'm really wishing for a cool front to hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment