Thursday, February 3, 2011

Brian at Work

I sent my husband (I don't use his name when I'm mad at him - LOL) . . . . . . . I sent my husband a new, little point and shoot camera way back in early December.  I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR PICTURES EVER SINCE!!!  I finally got 3 little pictures today of Brian at his "new job" for the next year.  I was hoping for more, but I will take three over zero!! 

I'm sorry I don't have any real captions for any of these pictures.  Hopefully on our next Skype date I can ask him what he was doing in the photos.  So, without further ado . . . .

2 comments:

  1. We could give them captions..but after all this is a family blog...LOL...I agree on the picture thing, only 3...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just one word for a caption...Chewing!

    I'm not really sure you can say he's actually working in these pictures with that kind of grin on his face, I mean come on who actually smiles like that at work. Glad to see him smiling whether he is working or not.
    Kayla Dawn

    ReplyDelete